My Guide Website?
From Mykonos: Helicopter Transfer to Athens or Greek Island
Travel from Mykonos to Athens or any Greek island of your choice and arrive at your destination in no time. Book a private helicopter flight with hotel pickup and drop-off to avoid long ferry rides.
- One-way private transfer from Mykonos on a private helicopter.
- Soak up incredible views of the Aegean Sea and the Greek Cyclades Islands.
- Avoid the hassle of a ferry transfer or an airline and save valuable vacation time with a few-minute private flight.
- Flexibility to arrange a daytime departure time that suits best your vacation schedule.
- Let the logistics to our team of experts to coordinate your hotel/villa arrival.
DescriptionEnjoy a comfortable arrival at the Greek island of your choice or Athens with our private Mykonos helicopter flight. After your hotel pickup meet our pilot at the private helicopter launch pad and soar up and away to see the Greek Islands and the Aegean Sea from the air. Within limited airborne minutes, touch down at a Greek Island of your choice or Athens. Let the logistics to our team of experts and enjoy a complimentary drop-off service to your Hotel, Villa, or destination of your choice. Our private helicopter can seat up to four travelers and is available for one-way helicopter transfers and day trips between all major Greek destinations and islands. This flight can accommodate up to 60kg of combined luggage. If you are traveling with more luggage, please contact us for a custom quote with an upgraded helicopter type. In case your group consists of more than four travelers, please contact us for a customized offer.
IncludesPickup & return from your Hotel, Airbnb, Villa, Port, or Airport. Professional pilot and a private helicopter. Ground transportation from/to the private helipad with a modern shuttle van or a luxury car. All fees and taxes. Baggage space of up to 60 kg of luggage.
- This flight is private and can accommodate a maximum of 4 persons Flights are available on a daily basis at regular intervals from 9:00 AM until sunset