My Guide Website?
From Istanbul: 13-Day Tour with Cappadoccia & Epheseus
Get to know Turkey on a whirlwind 13-day tour from Istanbul. See the Hagia Sophia in Istanbul, marvel at Cappadocia's fairy chimneys, see the ancient city of Kusadasi (Ephesus), and explore Bodrum.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bodrum:If youʻre booking your trip to Bodrum last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- This is 13 days customized tour package from/to Istanbul by plane
- Visit Istanbul, Cappadocia, Konya, Antalya, Pamukkale, Kusadasi and Bodrum
- Immerse yourself in the flow of history with the guide's narration
- Discover different flavors of Turkish cuisine
DescriptionDay 1 Arrival Istanbul (Sunday) Upon arrival at Istanbul A/P, greeted and drives to your hotel. C/IN. O/N in Istanbul. (No Meal) Day 2 Treasures of Istanbul (Monday) (09:16:00) Today explore Hagia Sophia; was the religious center of the city during the Byzantine period. Next; Topkapı Palace; It housed the ottoman sultans for nearly 400 years. Continue to with Hippodrome, Blue Mosque and Grand Bazaar; With 18 entrances and more than 4000 shops, it is one of the greatest bazaars in the World. O/N in Istanbul. (B-L) Day 3 HD Cruising on Bosphorus / Flight to Cappadocia (Tuesday) (09:00-12:30) Upon breakfast at the hotel c/out. Visit; Spice Bazaar (Egyptian Bazaar) and cruısıng on Bosphorus; A traditional excursion by boat along the waterway seperating Europe and Asia. After tour flight to Kayseri. C/IN. O/N in Cappadocia. (B-L) Day 4 Underground Cities of Cappadocia (Wednesday) (09:30-16:30) Today visit Rose Valley, Cavusin, Pigeon Valley, Underground Cities; once a place of refuge for 15000 christians, Ortahisar. O/N in Cappadocia. (B-L) Optional: Hot Air Balloon Flight Day 5 Fairy Chimneys of Cappadocia (Thursday) (09:30-16:30) Today explore Goreme Museum; consists of many rock-cut churches from the second half of 9C with beautiful colorful frescoes decorating the walls, Devrent Valley, Pasabagi, Avanos, Goreme Panaroma and Uchisar. O/N in Cappadocia. (B-L) Day 6 Konya&Antalya (Friday) (08:30-19:30) Upon breakfast at the hotel c/out. Today you visit 700-years-old Sultanahni Caravanserail (ancient traders and travellers on silk road) Then, the museum of 13th century Philosopher Mevlana Celaleddin-i Rumi. After lunch travel to Antalya. C/IN. O/N in Antalya (B-L) Day 7 Perge&Aspendos&Kursunlu Waterfall Tour (Saturday) (08:30 - 16:30) Today you visit Perge, one of the largest and most popular ancient city in the Pamphylia region, Aspendos Ancient Theatre and Kursunlu Waterfall. O/N in Antalya (B-L) Day 8 Pamukkale Tour / Travel to Kusadasi (Sunday) (08:00 - 19:00) Today you visit Pamukkale; Pools of Heaven on Earth… and the ancient city of Hierapolis which has the biggest Necropolis with 1200 gravestones in Anatolia.After tour travel to Kusadasi. C/IN. O/N in Kusadasi. (B-L) Day 9 Ancient Ephesus Tour (Monday) (09:00-16:00) Today you visit The House of Virgin Mary; where Mary spent her last days. Ancient Ephesus; The best-preserved classical city in the Eastern Mediterranean, Temple of Artemis;was one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. O/N in Kusadasi (B-L) Day 10 Travel to Bodrum (Tuesday) Today, trtansfer you to your hotel in Bodrum. C/IN. O/N in Bodrum. (B) Day 11 Leisure Day (Wednesday) Today is the leisure to explore city your own. O/N in Bodrum. (B) Day 12 Flight to Istanbul (Thursday) According your pick up drıve to Bodrum A/P for your flight to Istanbul. C/IN. O/N in Istanbul. (B) Day 13 Departure Day (Friday) According your pick up tıme drıve to Istanbul Airport. End of our service. (B)
Includes3 night accommodation in Istanbul 2 night accommodation in Kusadasi 3 night accommodation in Cappadocia 2 night accommodation in Antalya 2 night accommodation in Bodrum Economic class domestic flight tickets Meal plan as mentioned in the itinerary Transfer services from/to Airports Land transportation by air-conditioned, non-smoking vehicle
- Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesdays and Basilica Cistern Cistern will be visited instead Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays Blue Mosque is closed on Fridays due to Friday prayer we will visit from the garden. Baggage allowance is 15kg+8kg hand luggage for domestic flights Admission Fee(per person): -Topkapi Palace Incl. Hagia Irene: 750TL -Ancient Ephesus: 700TL -House of Mary: 250TL -Pamukkale: 700TL -Goreme Museum: 480TL -Underground City: 300TL -Zelve (Pasabag) 280TL -Perge: 250TL -Aspendos: 340TL -Kursunlu Waterfall:50TL Note: The tour guide will have pre paid skip the line tickets to avoid long ticket queues. The cost of used entry tickets can be paid to your guide in cash dolar, euro or turkish lira at tours.