My Guide Website?
From Bodrum: Orak Island Turkish Maldives Boat Trip & Lunch32 Reviews
Discover Orak Island and the Turkish Maldives on a scenic boat tour from Bodrum with lunch. Get in touch with nature and see the area's highlights as you check out beaches, bays, and castles.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bodrum:If youʻre booking your trip to Bodrum last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Feel the refreshing ocean breeze as you make you way to the idyllic Orak Island
- Experience the best of the Turkish Maldives on this scenic boat tour from Bodrum
- Admire the ancient architecture of Bodrum Castle from the water as you pass by
- Visit Orak Island, one of the must-see destinations during your time in Bodrum
- Take in views of Karaada Island while visiting Rabbit Bay, the day's final stop
DescriptionSet off on a relaxing excursion with a day trip to Orak Island, Kızıl Burun, and Rabbit Bay from Bodrum. Take a swim, sunbathe, admire the beautiful beaches, and enjoy lunch served on board. Feel your stress melt away as you immerse yourself in nature and enjoy this pristine environment. Depart from Bodrum and enjoy the scenic bays along the way to Halikarnas Port. Once you arrive you'll be greeted by the crew and get settled in on the boat. On the way to Orak Island, pass by Bodrum Castle and admire its impressive architecture. Once you arrive at Orak Island, take a swim on the beautiful beaches of the island surrounded by olive trees and picturesque nature. The bay is the ideal place for a swim and the turquoise color of the water is sure to amaze you. The next stop is Kızıl Burun (Pabuç Burnu). This idyllic location is known for its stunning colors, shining sea, and clear air. After some time here, head to the final stop, Rabbit Bay. With warmer waters than the other bays, it's the perfect spot to enjoy a relaxing end to the day before heading back to Bodrum.
IncludesGrilled chicken breast, salad, and pasta lunch on the boat Boat tour with 4 stops for swimming Toilets and shower on the boat Life jackets and sea noodles
- Vegetarians and vegans can bring their own food The minimum age for alcohol consumption is 18 years of age The tour is stroller and wheelchair accessible Service animals are allowed