My Guide Website?
Bodrum: Traditional Turkish Hammam Experience9 Reviews
Experience a Turkish Hammam and cleanse your body with a traditional bath. Warm yourself up with the steam in the marble hot room, lie down for a full body scrub, and relax with a foam massage.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bodrum:If youʻre booking your trip to Bodrum last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Try a traditional Turkish bath for a physical and spiritual cleansing experience
- Relax in the invigorating heat of the sauna and steam room and cleans your body
- Lie down and relax on a hot marble slab that helps your body to release toxins
- Cleanse your skin with a full body scrub followed by a revitalizing foam massage
- Drink a warm soothing cup of tea when you finish your Turkish hammam experience
DescriptionHop into a luxurious air-conditioned car at your hotel in Bodrum, then drive to the Turkish bathing facility. Admire the traditional environment when you enter, then put your belongings into a locker. First, enter the hot room, which is a marble room similar to a sauna. Relax in the heat. This warm steam allows your body to relax and release toxins. Next, it's time for a full body scrub. Lie down as the dead cells are removed from your skin, leaving it smooth and healthy. Then, rejuvenate with a foam massage, to wash your body and revitalize your skin. Relax on the hot marble. Sip on a fragrant cup of tea after the experience. Also, you may book some additional treatments at an extra cost, if you like. Finally, get dropped back to your hotel in a comfortable car, to finish the experience.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected) Scrub Massage Foam Massage Lockers Sauna
- Bring swimwear or extra underwear. If you plan to wear your boxers or panties during the hammam ritual, make sure you have an extra pair to put on afterward Standard soap is used. If you have sensitive skin or are allergic to some products, bring your own soap This experience is not recommended if you have asthma, heart problems, or if you are pregnant Always walk with slippers. Otherwise, you might slip on the steamy wet marble floor easily You can choose to come to the meeting point yourself, or else you may select the option with a hotel transfer