My Guide Website?
Bodrum: Roundtrip Ferry to Kos with Hotel Pickup23 Reviews
Witness two beautiful countries in one amazing outing on a tour to Kos Island from Bodrum. Arrive in Kos Island and enjoy 8-hours of free time to explore the island's historical, cultural, and coastal hotspots.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bodrum:If youʻre booking your trip to Bodrum last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Admire the beautiful sights and sounds of the Aegean Sea on a ferry
- Explore the Greek island Kos for a day during your stay in Turkey
- Walk around the island as you shop, explore, or bathe in crystal clear waters
- Stroll through the Old Town in Kos and find unique souvenirs at the bazaar
- Find an idyllic beach on the coastline and enjoy a spot of swimming
DescriptionExperience a wonderful day on the island of Kos with a convenient transfer service and ferry ride. Land on the island of Kos and discover many of the island's historical and cultural landmarks whilst relaxing in an idyllic setting. Start your day with a convenient pickup at your accommodation in Bodrum. Arrive at the port and meet your host who will assist you with ensuring you have the correct travel documentation. Embark on a high-speed, modern ferry and take in the stunning views of the Aegean Sea. Arrive at the port of Kos set-out on a journey at your own pace. Discover many of the historical sites that are scattered around the island such as Asklepion and the Old Town. Visit the Old Town and stroll around the narrow streets and immerse yourself in the town's atmosphere. Delight yourself in tasting some typical local food and experience the famous Greek hospitality. Venture on a trip to seek out the many bays and beach bars that scatter the Kos coastline. Soak up the sun and unwind whilst swimming in the Aegean Sea. Spend 8-hours on the island to do as you wish before heading back to the port at Bodrum.
IncludesRoundtrip hotel transfer Ferry ticket (both ways) Full insurance
- Entrance to the country is forbidden to anyone who has their passport stamped by 'Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus'
- Please check if you need a visa regarding your passport before you travel