My Guide Website?
Bodrum City Sightseeing Walk
This tour is designed for those who want to discover the city of Bodrum and its long history. Tour runs every day except Mondays (April 1 - November 30).
- Start at the Castle of St. Peter, Bodrum Castle
- Explore the Museum of Underwater Archaeology
- Go to Zeki Müren Arts Museum
- Discover the Mausoleum of Halicarnassus
- See Myndos Gate
DescriptionAfter meeting with your guide, begin walking through the narrow streets of the city. Start at Bodrum Castle, built by the St. Jean Knights on the site of a Turkish Castle built by sailors of the Menteşe Principality in 1261-1269. Bodrum Castle now serves as the Museum of Underwater Archeology. Visit the Mausoleum - one of the 7 Wonders of the World - and admire the breathtaking views of Bodrum from the Antique Theater. During this tour you will also visit the classical site of Myndus and the former house of a well known Turkish singer who used to live in Bodrum.
IncludesEnglish-speaking professional & licenced guide Walking tour Entry fee to the mentioned sites and museums
- This is a sightseeing walk
- Infants are free of charge below 2 years of age
- Supplier does not offer pickup, meet at the starting point by the entrance to the Castle of Bodrum • The activity will end at centrally located area in Bodrum
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromTRY 3,270.33Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today