My Guide Website?
Bodrum: 5.5-Hour Boat Tour for Cruise Ship Passengers1 Reviews
This boat trip along the Bodrum coast has been designed especially for cruise ship passengers. Enjoy a day sailing on the Aegean Sea, swimming in the refreshing waters, and exploring secret beaches.
- Visit the the beautiful bays and beaches around Bodrum
- Chill out with a refreshing beverage under the Aegean sun
- Swim, snorkel, and enjoy the stunning scenery
- Enjoy a relaxing trip in a small group with a friendly crew
DescriptionCruise on the beautiful Aegean Sea on a 5.5-hour boat tour in a group of up to 15 people. Take a refreshing swim in the crystal clear waters and explore hidden coves and beaches along the coastline. Sit back and relax in the sun on the front deck or cool off in the shade. The boat is equipped with a changing cabin, a bathroom, and an outdoor shower to ensure maximum comfort for all guests. Benefit from the services of friendly crew members throughout the tour, who are fluent in both English and Turkish. Enjoy a freshly-cooked lunch on board and Turkish tea and fruits in the afternoon. Alcoholic and soft drinks are available to purchase on board. The tour is specially designed for cruise ship passengers as the timings match with the cruise schedule, but anyone is welcome to join this fantastic boat trip.
IncludesBoat tour English and Turkish-speaking crew Lunch Tea and fruits
- The tour timings are specially designed to fit with the schedule of most cruise ship passengers, but anyone is welcome to join this boat trip.
- Be sure to bring your own towels and sunscreen.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks can be purchased on board.
- Guests are not permitted to bring their own drinks on board.